Index du Forum
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Neymar packs on PDA with model girlfriend Bruna Marquezine as PSG star continues recovery for World

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Jardin public -> Dojo de détente
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom
Invités

Alliance: cambodia
Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 6 Avr - 08:59 (2018)    Sujet du message: Neymar packs on PDA with model girlfriend Bruna Marquezine as PSG star continues recovery for World Répondre en citant

sbobet online 24 Paris Saint-Germain and Brazil talisman Neymar is never one to shy away from public displays of affection and he could barely keep his hands off girlfriend Bruna Marquezine on Friday. 

The pair were attending a Thiago Gagliasso play at the Laura Alvim theatre in Rio de Janeiro when they were photographed locking lips for a kiss.

Having reconciled their relationship on New Year's Eve in Brazil, the pair appear more loved-up than ever before as he looks to enjoy life off the pitch having been sidelined with an ankle issue. 

Wearing a black t-shirt and donning a Spongebob Squarepants cap, Neymar cut a relaxed figure alongside Marquezine with their rollercoaster relationship at its best point for months. sbobet online 24

He announced the end of his relationship with Marquezine shortly before he completed his move to PSG from Barcelona last summer. It was the third time the pair had split during a five-year relationship.

According to reports in the Brazilian media at the time, the reason for the split was because the star footballer had asked his on-off-girlfriend of five years to marry him.  

While marriage may not be top of the agenda, the pair's cosy photographs will put to bed any fears they may be close to another separation.  

Neymar has been out of action since the end of February when he sustained a serious ankle injury for PSG against Marseille.

He missed the Champions League exit at the hands of holders Real Madrid and is unlikely to feature again this season for the Parisians as he sets his sights on regaining fitness for the World Cup in Russia. sbobet online 24
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 6 Avr - 08:59 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom
Invités

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 27 Avr - 03:44 (2018)    Sujet du message: Aston Villa's superglue prankster has come unstuck - this is who it is Répondre en citant

Aston Villa's superglue prankster has come unstuck - this is who it is

sboasia The rogue Aston Villa 'glue man' has finally been revealed by Jack Grealish. Steve Bruce has often talked about the need for his men to stick together as they seek to win promotion but it looks as though those words have been taken too literally! Robert Snodgrass was the first Villa star to share his sticky situation, the Scottish winger sharing a video showing his trainers having been glued down inside his locker.

And recently Grealish was targeted, with the same fate having befallen his footwear. Grealish shared the footage on Instagram with the caption "The glueman strikes again...". And now, in an interview on the club's drive-time, he revealed the prankster. "It’s Glenn Whelan!" he said. "I thought it was Gabby or Snoddy, but Snoddy got done one of the times! "But yes, there you have it. It's Whelo!"

More Villa news
Slavisa Jokanovic claims his Fulham side are playing without the fear of missing out of automatic promotion as the chase for the top-two hots up. The Cottagers have the chance to land the first blow of the weekend as they take on already-relegated and rock-bottom Sunderland at home on Friday night. Cardiff City then travel to Hull City on Saturday while outsiders Aston Villa entertain Derby County at the same time. sboasia

All three teams can still finish as runners-up behind champions, Wolves, but the Bluebirds have a one-point advantage so they only need to match the results of those below them to get the job done. Jokanovic, who has lifted his side from the bottom half of the table before Christmas to within a point of second place with two games remaining, said: “We must be focused on trying to find our best performance (against Sunderland).

“We cannot think about what is going to happen after and if they (Cardiff) will be under pressure or not, it’s not under my control. “Now we have some kind of the positive pressure before we play Sunderland, we know it’s important to try and not make mistakes. “For Cardiff, if they win these two games we cannot do anything. “In front of us is two ways to be successful, one is short and another is longer and we must be ready for both ways.

“If you don’t finish second, more or less this is a normal situation for us because we have never been in this position during the season and at the end, be brave, make our job and for another side waiting for what will happen. “After this game there will be another important game for us but now we are only focused on Sunderland.” sboasia

chanoudom
Invités

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 18 Juin - 06:59 (2018)    Sujet du message: Paul Pogba calls himself 'the most criticised player in the world' after key role in France's win ov Répondre en citant

Paul Pogba calls himself 'the most criticised player in the world' after key role in France's win over Australia

sbothai Paul Pogba has claimed he is the 'most criticised player in the world' after helping France to a 2-1 win against Australia.The Manchester United midfielder helped tee up Antoine Griezmann to win a penalty for the opener before his deflected strike hit the back of the net to secure three points for France. 

Pogba has had an inconsistent campaign for both United and France, leading to criticism ahead of the 2018 World Cup.But the 26-year-old insisted he does not pay attention to the critics. 'It seems I have less right than others to make mistakes,' he told Telefoot.

'It's funny. I went from the biggest transfer in the world, to the most criticised player in the world. sbothai The critics will always be there. That's football.'When I was little with my friends, we always used to take the p*** out of each other, saying "you were good, you were bad." 

'It's what happens on every football pitch and I treat the criticism now like I did when I was playing on the block as a kid.'I'm out there having fun – and that's the only answer I can give to all those people who criticise me or think I am this or that. It's not a big deal. Everybody has opinions.sbothai 'France follow their victory in the opening game by taking on Peru on Thursday.

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 02:07 (2018)    Sujet du message: Neymar packs on PDA with model girlfriend Bruna Marquezine as PSG star continues recovery for World

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Jardin public -> Dojo de détente Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation